In Buddhism is the understanding possessed by a Buddha regarding the true nature of things.
It is traditionally translated into English with the word enlightenment, although its literal meaning is closer to “awakening”.
Pleasing the senses or the mind aesthetically.
A combination of qualities that give intellectual, physical, or moral pleasure or satisfaction, or that exalt the mind or spirit.
Hi, I’m Rebecca
Hey goddess! My name is Rebecca and I am obsessed with helping women to feel good (in fact, feel absolutely amazing).
As an online Women’s Transformation Coach, I work with women, especially busy mums, who need direction and are ready to feel healthy and love life, even when they are freaked out by all the changes to make and habits to be booted.
This passion has lead me to my work as a coach. My thing is to make it all simple and guide you one step at a time as you make awesome new habits. I focus on you, reality of life and simplicity as that is the ticket to a healthy happy life that is sustainable for the long term.
I’ve been where you are…lost and confused on what to eat to be healthy, how to exercise to feel in good shape, how to feel like “me” whilst being a mum, and then freaking out when everything feels overwhelming. However, I know how amazing it feels to eat healthy, do exercise I love, make time for me and keep calm amongst the chaos of toddler life. I have been inspired to do this work after losing loved ones, being a mum and surrendering to life.
I am so passionate about showing women that they can feel good every single day and that we don’t need to complicate it all, and I am here to show you how.
Let me help you.
What is Bodhi Beautiful?
Bodhi Beautiful has been created to help you be healthy. It is a place that celebrates following our intuition with everything related to a healthy happy life.
My desire for Bodhi Beautiful is to create a sacred place that celebrates women, mothers, divine beings, beautiful feminine spirits and the goddess within ourselves. It is a community for women that enriches the soul and reminds us that we can have faith in ourselves by listening to our inner voice.
I want to share my experiences, connect with you and help you on your journey. Do you want to feel healthy and at peace with your body? Are you struggling and need to feel better, happier and healthier? I am here for you.
I want to raise awareness for normal and natural things that happen in everyday life and show you how to do what makes you feel good.
I want to celebrate that when we follow the natural rhythm of parenting through breastfeeding, bedsharing, babywearing and a natural birth it is normal, healthy and filled with love.
I want to help you create the life you want and do the things you love. We can listen to our heart and follow our gut instinct and I want to show you how to align your desires with your authentic powerful intuition. I want to openly discuss our emotions and allow ourselves to feel them, whether this is losing a loved one, changing eating habits or learning to listen to our true desires, and knowing that it is normal and we need to learn to accept these feelings. Being our true self is essential to creating a happy healthy life and I will show you how to manifest this into reality.
To be healthy we need to nourish and nurture our whole being. When we nourish our bodies with wholesome food, gentle movement and self love we can feel great and open ourselves up to enjoying life.
This is a place to feel nourished and learn to accept who we are now. A beautiful human being who sparkles with authenticity.
Aside from business…
Here’s who I am…
- I love to dance. I danced from the age of 3 to 24, and have started ballet classes again.
- I was a cheerleader for 11 years. Not just the pom poms thing, but routines throwing people in the air and doing incredible stunts holding a human above my head.
- I love fruit and homemade muesli. In fact, I am obsessed.
- I am vegan. I feel awesome eating all the plants.
- My daughter is vegan. I was vegan throughout the whole pregnancy and since she started eating food she has been a fully fledged fruit and veggie lover and she is thriving.
- I have breastfed my daughter since she was born and she continues to breastfeed (she is 2 years old).
- I love adventures. My heart thrives in the tropics and recently fell in love with Costa Rica and Bali.
- I have two german shorthaired pointer dogs. They are my boys and we enjoy walks everyday in the countryside.
- I am very passionate. When I feel good about something I dive deep.
- My dad was my greatest hero. When 13 I lost my mum to cancer, and then lost my step-mum, grandma and dad, and fully understand the bizarre circle of life.
- I have an incredible appetite for leading an authentic life. I am me and that is who I am.
TAKE YOUR LIFE FROM TIRED AND EXHAUSTED MUM TO ENERGISED AND HAPPY MUM!
Mum Self Care: Ultimate Guide to Feeling Healthy & Being a Badass Goddess
Learn how to look after YOU and rid the mum guilt about prioritising your needs.